Tuesday 8 November 2011

So Why The Blog, Ella?

Hi World, let me introduce myself.

I'm Ella, and I've decided to become a slut.

Well, it's been a joint decision really with my husband who is also my Master (I'm learning that I get extremely turned on by being submissive, you see).

It was my decision to start this blog to chart my road to complete slutdom. It will detail all my sexual episodes along with the preparation for them and other insightful stuff like fantasies, inevitable setbacks, and even the orgasms I treat myself to just thinking about being fucked.

In the next few days, I hope to write about how I have come to this decision - something which has been in the offing for just about a decade - and the significant experiences which have led me here.

At the moment, I'm sorting out extra-marital liaisons, as my devoted hubby - with whom I enjoy incredibly intense sex daily - has decided that he'd like to see me getting fucked by other men and, seeing as I do so LOVE cock and cum, who am I to complain?

I hope my declaring all of my innermost thoughts and sexual experiences will excite you as much as it will do me.

My goal is to be a fully-fledged slut in time. So much so, that when my transformation from 30-something homemaker into wanton cock-crazed whore is complete, I want to be fucked by at least one of my regular readers to thank them for helping me to realise my dream of being little more than a hole for men to fuck.

Too dirty for you? Well, there's always Angler's Mail instead, I'm sorry but I've made my decision and I can't wait.

I do hope some will be tempted to tag along on my journey.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. This should be fun! And thanks for blogrolling us!

    V+R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment.

    I hope you enjoy mine as much as I enjoy yours.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete