Thursday 10 November 2011

My Master Interrupts

I must apologise for not continuing my story tonight. I'd planned on telling you about a dirty but disappointing adventure which was directly attributable to my excitement, and subsequent humiliation, of sucking a married man in an alleyway.

Problem is that I'm too tired to get into it. Hubby (my Master, as mentioned) decided he wanted to fuck me at 5am this morning. I was unceremoniously thrown onto my back straight from a deep sleep, as he brutally pumped his hard cock into my dry pussy.

I didn't mind that so much as I was waking up - it hurt but was still a turn-on - it's just that once he'd filled me with his cum, the bastard went back to sleep while I was left wide awake an hour before my alarm went off, and with a whole day's work ahead of me.

As such, this slut is dead on her feet and will have to regale you of the guy from a Yahoo chat room who fucked me, a few days after my alley encounter, tomorrow.

Worry not, plenty of cock and cum to tell you about in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment